Monday, April 4, 2011

Photography

As I sit here in JJs coffee bar, I think about how much I love photography.  This weekend was amazing!  I had a total of 11 sessions and each one was as different as the next one.  On a couple of them I was able to roam out of the studio and have a little extra fun.  Working with the different families it makes me realize how much I love to be creative with people and how much fun kids are to be around.
These girls came in with their grandmother and we had a great time running around the building.  I hope that they had as much fun as I.  

This little boy we had such fun.  I was even able to get the rabbit to stay where I put her.  He had such great energy that almost every single image was amazing.  I look forward to working with him again in the fall.

I look forward to what I create next time.  I love having the creative juices just pour out.  I hit a space and get around great people and then it just happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment